Imo State University, Owerri is a State-owned university located in the city of Owerri, Imo State. The University gladly informs all Applicants that the commencement of registration for 2022/2023 post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise. Aspirants who registered and wrote the 2022/2023 Joint Admission And Matriculation Board Examination and scored up to ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY 150 should visit the IMSU Admission portal and register for the 2022/2023 Post UTME Screening. Interested Aspirants who did not register Imo State University as their preferred University are directed to acquire a change of institution form from the Joint Admission And Matriculation Board in order to successfully change to IMSU as their preferred institution.
Requirements And Eligibility
- Aspirants who chose Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) as their preferred choice and had a minimum of 150 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Exams are eligible for the offer.
- Applicants who failed to pick IMSU as their preferred university but secured the required cut-off mark may apply only if they visit the Joint Admission And Matriculation Board website and change their preferred institution to Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
- All Direct Entry Admission seekers must possess an A Level or its equivalents in relevant programs and subjects. (OND/HND/Degree)
- Candidate should be 16 years before applying to Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
- Direct Entry Candidates should make sure they forward their O-level and A-level result certificates to the Registrar before the given deadline.
- Applicants who supply false information will automatically be screened out.
- Active phone numbers and E-mail addresses should be submitted in case of been communicated to by the University.
Procedure To Apply
The procedures to apply for the Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) Is not hard. If you carefully follow the steps below you will be able to apply for Imo State University, Owerri Post UTME Screening.
- First, log in to the University website via www.imsu.edu.ng and select admissions.
- On the admission section, select apply for 2022/2023 Post-UTME/Direct Entry and choose if you are applying for PUTME or Direct Entry (D/E)
- Enter your Joint Admission And Matriculation Board Reg number, e-mail, phone number, and password.
- Use your email to verify your account and proceed to pay the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application fee of Two Thousand Naira
- Create and print- out a pre-payment invoice and visit any bank branch to make the payment, or you can use the online payment method.
- After payment log in again to access the application form.
- Correctly complete the application form and submit it.
- Candidates unable to fill out their application because of any reason, can always go back to the IMSU portal: https://admission.imsu.edu.ng and complete it before the deadline.
- Print out the confirmation slip and go with it on the screening day.
- The University will communicate the screening date to all applicants once it is scheduled.
I believe this article was helpful if you wish to share it on social media handles with interested persons, Simply use the share button If you have any questions concerning Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) Kindly drop them in the comment section, and they will all be answered.